The core values of Two Rivers Church explain who we are and what is important to us as a church family. We believe these values reflect the purposes of God in our lives. They serve as guidelines to help us develop as a church family and reach others with the love of Christ.
- Biblical preaching and teaching that is practical and life changing for everyone – adults, teens, and children
- Worship that captures both the atmosphere of contemporary worship and the richness of our Christian musical heritage
- An atmosphere where the Holy Spirit and His gifts are encouraged in all services and meetings
- A love for those who do not yet know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and for those who need a church home. Our focus includes reaching out to other nations and cultures, as well as helping to establish churches in our homeland.
- Opportunities for everyone to develop meaningful relationships and to receive ministry that is authentic, loving and committed
- Active Christian service which allows us to experience God and community in a deeper way