What to Expect
Two Rivers Church exists to help lead you into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by encouraging and equipping you to love God intimately and serve others. We want to flow both with the “river” of His Word and the “river” of His Holy Spirit, to stay balanced in church and in daily life.
Two Rivers Church is a casual environment with a serious faith, where you can come as you are to ask questions and seek answers about God, Jesus and The Bible. Our order of service may change as we seek the presence and work of the Holy Spirit.
The core values of Two Rivers Church explain who we are and what is important to us as a church family. We believe these values reflect the purposes of God in our lives. They serve as guidelines to help us develop as a church family and reach others with the love of Christ.
- Biblical preaching and teaching that is practical and life changing for everyone – adults, teens, and children
- Worship that captures both the atmosphere of contemporary worship and the richness of our Christian musical heritage
- An atmosphere where the Holy Spirit and His gifts are encouraged in all services and meetings
- A love for those who do not yet know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and for those who need a church home. Our focus includes reaching out to other nations and cultures, as well as helping to establish churches in our homeland.
- Opportunities for everyone to develop meaningful relationships and to receive ministry that is authentic, loving and committed
- Active Christian service which allows us to experience God and community in a deeper way
At Two Rivers Church we do not provide professional, licensed counseling. We can, however, help you find professional help in serious situations.
We do provide spiritual guidance in the areas of marriage, family, finances, and other practical spiritual issues. We have many testimonies of victory and breakthrough in these areas.
Please contact the church office at 480-892-2435 for assistance.