What is Stephen Ministry?
Our congregation's Stephen Ministry equips lay-people to provide one-to-one Christian care to people in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives.
Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry. The identity of those receiving care and everything they discuss with a Stephen Minister remain private.
Stephen Ministers Care for People in Tough Times
We all experience challenges in life - times when we could benefit from care and support. Stephen Ministers can provide the emotional and spiritual care we need when faced with a crisis or difficulty such as -
• Loss of a loved one
• Divorce or separation
• Spiritual crisis
• Unemployment or a job crisis
• A terminal illness
• Birth, adoption, miscarriage, or infertility
• A chronic illness
• Recovery after an accident or disaster
• Many other life challenges
• Could you benefit from the confidential, one-to-one care of a Stephen Minister?
• Do you know someone else who could benefit from Stephen Ministry?
• Are you interested in possibly becoming a Stephen Minister?
Contact one of our Ministry Team
Pastor Bob Shank: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Biddison: email@example.com
Sue Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org