Go therefore and make disciples of all nations
DIGITAL MISSIONS PLEDGE CARD
If you would like to commit to giving towards our missionaries, fill out the form below:
JOIN US IN SEPTEMBER FOR MISSIONS MONTH:
Mission Movie Night: September 8th, 6:30-9PM
WEEKEND SERVICES GUEST SPEAKER TONY SIMON: SEPTEMBER 23RD/24TH
Dessert Reception W/ Tony Simon: September 24th, 5-7PM
Missions Banquet: October 1st, 5-8PM
WEEKEND SERVICES GUEST SPEAKER STEVEN MAYANJA: SEPTEMBER 30TH/OCTOBER 1ST
Watch our missions movie night trailer.
Join us on September 8th at 6:30pm to watch Sheep Among Wolves: Volume 1. We will meet in the Sanctuary. Entry is free, there will be movie theater style snacks available per donation in the Lobby.
MISSIONS BOOK CLUB
Sign up for the Missions Book Club. The first book will be Hearts on Fire
Published by Voice of the Martyrs “Eight Women and the Underground Church and their stories of costly faith”
12 day holy land tour
April 2nd-13th, 2024
- Sea of Galilee Boat Ride
- Baptism in the Jordan River
- Caesarea Philippi
- Nazareth Village
- Caesarea Maritima
- Piano Concert
- Dead Sea
- Western Wall
- Ein Gedi
- City of David
- Hezekiah's Tunnel
- Garden Tomb Communion
- And much more!
- Messianic Jewish tour guide- Aharon Levarko
- Personal headsets for each passenger.
- Services of an air-conditioned deluxe motor coach.
- All guides, entrances, touring, and transportation on the itinerary.
- Tips to the driver, guides, and hotel staff.
- 24/7 assistance in Israel and Jordan from the in-country office if needed.
- Price Per Person $5199* (Based on Double Occupancy)
- Land Only $3401* (If you would like to make your own flights arrangements, extending your stay, using points, etc.)
- Final Payment Due January 24, 2024
- Single supplement fee $1195
- Roundtrip air from PHX, including current air taxes and fuel surcharges (taxes and fuel charges are subject to change up until the time of purchase).
- Assistance at airport on arrival and departure.
- Porterage at airport.
Motels & Meals
- 10 nights lodging at Israeli 4-star hotels.
- Hotel meal arrangements: Half Board (breakfast & dinner) starting with dinner on the day of arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day.
- Other meals: Genesis Land lunch and farewell dinner on the last night.
- Baggage handling at hotels (one piece).
- Travel insurance is not part of the tour cost, and is currently not required in Israel. Adventure Bible Tours offers insurance through Travel Guard (which includes Covid coverage) and is 7.2% of the total tour cost. You may purchase insurance through ABT or choose to find another provider.
- Miscellaneous: passport cost, laundry service, food, and beverages (including coffee and tea) not usually included with regular meals, and souvenirs.
- Lunches not on the itinerary.
To register you will need:
- Your passport
- Your credit card or bank routing info for $500 deposit
- Your emergency contact info for someone not traveling with you
- If you are sharing a room, list that person
- Additional information in on the Adventure Bible tour site, or see the church brochure
- Got more questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EIRIK & BETHANY RASMUSSEN
THE COLOMBIA PROJECT
World Outreach Ministry Foundation
NAJEEB & HALA SEDAROS
South East Asia Prayer Center
HOME OF HOPE
CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA
FCA MISSIONS COORDINATOR
ISAAC & AREY VARGAS
GREAT COMMISSION MEDIA MINISTRIES
SEMINARIO BIBLICO DE FE